1. Where can I buy tickets?
You can buy them on our website or at the ticket office located in the fishing port of Carboneras from 9 am to 1 am.
2. What is the price of the excursions and what does it include?
The 2-hour excursion to Cala Enmedio costs 28 euros for adults and 18 euros for children aged 3-11 and is free of charge for children under 3 years if they can prove their age by means of their ID card, family register or another supporting document.
The 3-hour excursion to Cala de San Pedro costs 38 euros for adults and 28 euros for children aged 3-11 and is free of charge for children under 3 years if they can prove their age by means of their ID card, family register or another supporting document.
Both excursions include a free soft drink.
3. Do I need to buy tickets in advance?
4. I have already bought the tickets on the web, what do I do now?
5. What happens if the excursion is cancelled?
If the excursion is cancelled due to weather conditions, the total amount of the tickets will be refunded, or you can reschedule your excursion for the next available day.
6. What happens if I don't show up for the booked excursion?
If you don’t show up for the booked excursion, no refund will be paid.
7. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, on the website you can pay by credit card and at the ticket office you can pay in cash or by credit card.
8. Can I swim in the sea?
9. Do we offer snorkelling equipment?
10. Can you go to the cove?
No. The catamaran can’t go near the shore.
11. Is there a toilet on the boat?
12. Is there any shade on the boat?
Yes. The catamaran has two floors, the lower one has shade.
13. Are there seats on the boat?
14. Is the boat suitable for disabled people?
Yes. Disabled people can access the boat.
15. Can baby carriages be taken on the catamaran?